For a supply list and more information, please add yourself to our Google Classroom using your regular @es.rsu34.k12.me.us account. Use code v8v9ybg to join our class. You can look through and try any assignments that you find there if you'd like to.
This blog will be used every so often for pictures only. We are attempting to consolidate all announcements, letters, etc. into Google Classroom this year. Thanks for your patience!
Mrs. Daniel &
Thursday, May 19, 2016
- LMS Parent night is tonight at the middle school. Session 1 is from 4:30-5:30 and Session 2 is from 6-7 PM. Parents should attend one of the sessions.
- I have written up Topic 16 Math as an Independent Study. I'm working with students individually and encouraging them to pace themselves with classwork and homework so that it best fits the demands of their busy after school and evening schedules. I am also asking that they follow their Lesson Outline exactly, as well as watch online lessons and complete the online work that is on the Lesson Outline. All Topic 16 work is due on or before next Friday, May 27th. The kids are excited to be working independently, and I'm in hopes that they will all feel successful and show some responsibility by completing assignments. Here is a copy of the lesson outline:
- Spelling Lesson 34 this week-homework due Friday and test on Friday
Monday, May 2, 2016
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Monday, April 25, 2016
- No Math HW tonight--finishing Topic 11 Assessment...
- Science HW due Wednesday--Inherited Traits
- Spelling packet due Friday
- Mother's Day Raffle Tickets are still on sale. Each student should try to bring back their tickets and money to be used for the Fifth Grade Celebration!!!