Extended Chorus Today
- Science MEA next Monday and Tuesday. This statewide test covers materials that students have learned in grades 3-5. We will be doing prep and practice tests these next two days. Please encourage your child to study with their materials at home. They should work to the end of the "popsicle page."
- Fifth Grade Dates to Remember handout coming home tonight (on pink paper) also linked to this blog under HELPFUL LINKS.
- Wednesday, May 15 - Spring Concert @ 7 PM
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS--Monday, June 10 is the Fifth Grade Celebration. Presentation of certificates will be at 1:00 in the cafeteria. Please come and join us! Many of you will already be here facilitating activities, but those who aren't please plan on stopping by!
- LAST BOOK ORDER DUE this FRIDAY, May 10
- No Math homework tonight
- Spelling Unit 29 due Friday
- "Beat the Heat" Reading Assignment due Friday
Have a great day!